Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Cakes for 2009 ,Gift boxes with Sugar Ribbon.



Blue gift box or maybe shoes box, ha haaa simple but really interesting to make it. As usual, I love to used lace technique when I create my sugar ribbon.. Inside the box is rich fruit cake and fully covered with fondant icing. The next cake is love shape sugarbox. Actually that is chocolate mud cake but I carve and reshape it to become the love shape. Very difficult to finish it but Alhamdulillah finally I got it. I put a dozen of “ferrero rocherre” chocolate inside the box. The cake has been sold at Rm 240 while the shoe box cake at Rm220.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm natasha.u made the cakes 4 me & my fiance.it is so beautiful & yet so delicious!!!tq very much...

Shahril Shamsudin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shahril Shamsudin said...

Hi natasha .

Thanks for the appreciation. I hope that you're satisfied with it.

cheers.

Post a Comment