Saturday, July 10, 2010

Garden Theme Cake




I have finally completed the cake! I used my lace mould to create batten burgh lace on this cake..but sorry, I made this design just for my personal use only and not selling it.. you can check others designs in my designerlacemoulds blog and just play with it. For the flowers arrangement , I used my flobric paste. The paste is easy to work and can create the sugar flowers to look lively. I used Rubrium lily,green and blue Hydrangeas and also varieties of parrot tulip to suit this garden theme cake. This fruit cake has been sold at Rm 290.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MASYAALLAH CANTIKNYA..! yg ni bila la saya dpt nak belajar.

Shahril Shamsudin said...

Bila sampai seru la jawabnya

az nora said...

chef...kek ni mendapat pujian ramai... sgt sedapp...mekaceh ek

SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN KULAI 1 said...

subhanallah cantik sungguh!..inilah hasil bg mereka yg sanggup menuntut ilmu sebanyak mungkin

Post a Comment