Wednesday, March 16, 2011

5 days Class In Squires Kitchen London.



Yes I did..…After 5 days enrolled Squires International Cake Decorating Class I
completed my Advance sugarflower class with Alan Dunn and Advance Royal Icing Class with Vivian Lee. I really enjoyed this class with both celebrities sugar artist. Both of them have shared and shown their expertise in the class. Actually this is my 3rd time doing sugarflower class with Alan, I think this is the best sugar flower maker around the world while Vivian will become 2nd Eddie Spence one day. I hope that I will come again to Squires to learn something in the future. To ICCA Malaysia and Squires Kitchen UK thank you very much for sponsorship which comprises of accommodation, flight ticket and course fee during the class. Besides that, Thanks to Beverley and Robert Dutton due to their hospitality . I have a great experience on dinner with them, factory visitation even gave me chances to be a contributor for Squires Sugarcraft Magazine, I feel I am dreaming when received this offer and had asked to make flower for this magazine. Finally I had presented my spider orchid for this magazine but not really sure which issue it will publish. In my sugar flower class I did flamboyant flower, lyang lyang flower, parrot tulip, and Chinese yam leaf while in the Advance Royal Icing Class I have learned how to prepare run out icing, lace pieces, pressure piping, extension work and brush embroidery on cake. Actually this class is to enhance my skill in royal icing. I have experienced with few series of royal icing techniques when I was In Australia years ago. Here are the photos of the cake and flower for the class.

1 comments:

Gio' e Sandry said...

it's stunning! è bellissima e ben realizzata.
Gio'

Post a Comment