Monday, June 21, 2010

Good News I'm back.....


I think, it has been almost a month I have not return in this site. As I have inform earlier, I was involve in an accident last month, almost 10 days in hospital and in leave about 3 weeks... I feel better today and will resume my work tomorrow.. I want to express my gratitude to my sugar craft students, friends and colleagues for their moral support and for visiting me at hospital.... As an update , I had recently won second prize State Cake Decorating Competition in South Australia on 18 to 19 June 2010 which is just few days ago.The cake is actually the same cake that I sent to the Squires Competition in which awarded me with bronze . There will another competition in August which I plan to join. For sugarcraft friend keep google my blog this week because I have prepared few model of sugar roses for floral sugar art class which will be held in August.

0 comments:

Post a Comment