Friday, October 22, 2010

Information About My Class.

Salam and Hi to all.

Recently I have received lots of email and messages asked about my sugarcraft class. Yes it is, I am conducting classes for sugar flowers and cake decorating at all levels. I do cake decorating class is one of my hobby and passion but sometimes the time is quite limited due to other commitments. Therefore, for those who are interested to learn sugarcraft techniques such as sugar flowers and other decorating skills . I would like to suggest you to form a group of 5 per session with the same interest so that much easier for me to reschedule the session. If the group less than that don't worry I will assist you to advertised in this blog and hopefully we will get some people interested to join the session. . if you have further inquiries , please do not hesitate to contact via email shahcakes@yahoo.com or call me at 0192349452. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment